Jakeala ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.jakeala.net (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through resources that you may download from this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as demographic information (e.g. date of birth, age, gender), name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number ("personal information");
- about your internet connection, browser type, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, advertisers.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website including signing up for our newsletter, purchasing products, enrolling for a subscription, downloading content, posting comments, posting reviews, or submitting information through a contact form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of correspondence if you contact us directly by email.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for general feedback or market research.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or products that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We adopt appropriate and industry-standard encryption data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify you immediately upon discovering the breach (and in no event more than 72 hours from discovering it), and an investigation will be carried out.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEA Resident Rights
As of May 25, 2018, under the General Digital Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) residents and those accessing this website using IP addresses associated with servers located within European Union Member Countries have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- The right to have your personal identifying information removed from our servers.
- The right to withdraw prior consent to have your personal identifying information stored.
- The right to request access to your personal identifying information.
- The right to object to the storing of your personal information on the grounds of your personal situation.
- The right to rectify any of your personal information that is stored on our servers.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In addition to the rights stated above, the following information is relevant to EU residents and those using IP addresses associated with servers that exist within the EU:
- We keep your personal information only so long as we need it to provide the services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, operational needs, and historical archiving. When we no longer need to use your personal information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes to enforce our agreements, we’ll remove it from our systems.
- No statute or contract requires providing personal data to any third party unless it is for the purpose of complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including respond to any government or regulatory request or pursuant to the terms of a sale or merger.
- We don’t employ automated decision making or profiling that will impact your contractual or other legal rights.
Jakeala Email: email@example.com